Most Popular Papers*
2. Lyon, T. D. (2005). Ten step investigative interview.
Thomas D. Lyon
80. Understanding expert testimony on child sexual abuse denial after New Jersey v. J.L.G.: Ground truth, disclosure suspicion bias, and disclosure substantiation bias.
Thomas D. Lyon, Shanna Williams, and Stacia N. Stolzenberg
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin E. Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas D. Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
7. USC Child Interviewing Lab Tele-Forensic Interview Protocol.
Georgia M. Lundon, Jordan E. Sargent, Hayden M. Henderson, Jennifer Gongola, and Thomas D. Lyon
73. Forensic interviewers’ difficulty with invitations: Faux invitations and negative recasting.
Hayden M. Henderson, Natalie Russo, and Thomas D. Lyon
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.