Most Popular Papers*
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
60. The effects of promising to tell the truth, the putative confession, and recall and recognition questions on maltreated and non-maltreated children’s disclosure of a minor transgression.
Jodi A. Quas, Stacia N. Stolzenberg, and Thomas D. Lyon
14. Filial dependency and recantation of child sexual abuse allegations.
Lindsay Malloy, Thomas Lyon, and Jodi Quas
4. Interviewing children in and out of court: Current research and practice implications.
Karen J. Saywitz, Gail S. Goodman, and Thomas D. Lyon
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.