Most Popular Papers*
2. Lyon, T. D. (2005). Ten step investigative interview.
Thomas D. Lyon
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin E. Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas D. Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
91. The utility of the birthday prompt in narrative practice with maltreated and non-maltreated 4- to 9-year-old children. Applied Developmental Science.
Hayden M. Henderson, Hailey Konovalov, Shanna Williams, and Thomas D. Lyon
80. Understanding expert testimony on child sexual abuse denial after New Jersey v. J.L.G.: Ground truth, disclosure suspicion bias, and disclosure substantiation bias.
Thomas D. Lyon, Shanna Williams, and Stacia N. Stolzenberg
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.