Most Popular Papers*
7. USC Child Interviewing Lab Tele-Forensic Interview Protocol.
Georgia M. Lundon, Jordan E. Sargent, Hayden M. Henderson, Jennifer Gongola, and Thomas D. Lyon
2. Lyon, T. D. (2005). Ten step investigative interview.
Thomas D. Lyon
77. Order of Encoding Predicts Young Children’s Responses to Sequencing Questions.
J. Zoe Klemfuss, Kelly McWilliams, Hayden M. Henderson, Alma P. Olaguez, and Thomas D. Lyon
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin E. Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas D. Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
73. Forensic interviewers’ difficulty with invitations: Faux invitations and negative recasting.
Hayden M. Henderson, Natalie Russo, and Thomas D. Lyon
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.