Most Popular Papers*
2. Lyon, T. D. (2005). Ten step investigative interview.
Thomas D. Lyon
72. Identifying liars through automatic decoding of children’s facial expressions.
Kaila C. Bruer, Sarah Zanette, Xiaopan Ding, Thomas D. Lyon, and Kang Lee
71. The effects of the putative confession and evidence presentation on maltreated and non-maltreated 9- to 12-year-olds’ coached concealment of a minor transgression.
Angela D. Evans and Thomas D. Lyon
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin E. Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas D. Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
14. Filial dependency and recantation of child sexual abuse allegations.
Lindsay C. Malloy, Thomas D. Lyon, and Jodi A. Quas
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.