Most Popular Papers*
2. Lyon, T. D. (2005). Ten step investigative interview.
Thomas D. Lyon
86. Police interviewing behaviors and commercially sexually exploited adolescents' reluctance.
Agnieszka M. Nogalska, Hayden M. Henderson, Scarlet J. Cho, and Thomas D. Lyon
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin E. Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas D. Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
80. Understanding expert testimony on child sexual abuse denial after New Jersey v. J.L.G.: Ground truth, disclosure suspicion bias, and disclosure substantiation bias.
Thomas D. Lyon, Shanna Williams, and Stacia N. Stolzenberg
85 . Identifying novel forms of reluctance in commercially sexually exploited adolescents.
Hayden M. Henderson, Scarlet J. Cho, Agnieszka M. Nogalska, and Thomas D. Lyon
83. Imprecision about body mechanics when child witnesses are questioned about sexual abuse.
Colleen Sullivan, Suzanne St. George, Stacia N. Stolzenberg, Shanna Williams, and Thomas D. Lyon
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.