Most Popular Papers*
2. Lyon, T. D. (2005). Ten step investigative interview.
Thomas D. Lyon
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin E. Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas D. Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
69. The role of kinship and siblings in young children’s placement preferences.
Kelli Dickerson, Thomas D. Lyon, and Jodi A. Quas
68. Increasing maltreated and nonmaltreated children’s recall disclosures of a minor transgression: The effects of back-channel utterances, a promise to tell the truth and a post-recall putative confession.
Kelly McWilliams, Stacia N. Stolzenberg, Shanna Williams, and Thomas D. Lyon
67. The utility of direct questions in eliciting subjective content from children disclosing sexual abuse.
Stacia N. Stolzenberg, Shanna Williams, Kelly McWilliams, Catherine Liang, and Thomas D. Lyon
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.