Most Popular Papers*
2. Lyon, T. D. (2005). Ten step investigative interview.
Thomas D. Lyon
65. Adults’ perceptions of children’s referentially ambiguous responses.
Breanne E. Wylie, Thomas D. Lyon, Alison M. O’Connor, Christina Lapytskaia, and Angela D. Evans
11. Report of the APSAC task force on attachment therapy, reactive attachment disorder, and attachment problems.
Mark Chaffin, Rochelle Hanson, Benjamin E. Saunders, Todd Nichols, Douglas Barnett, Charles Zeanah, Lucy Berliner, Byron Egeland, Elana Newman, Thomas D. Lyon, Elizabeth LeTourneau, and Cindy Miller-Perrin
14. Filial dependency and recantation of child sexual abuse allegations.
Lindsay C. Malloy, Thomas D. Lyon, and Jodi A. Quas
* Based on the average number of full-text downloads per day since the paper was posted.